Everything Changes in an Instant
I was living the dream; my business was thriving, I lived in the house of my dreams, and I travelled around the world to do what I loved – help people make good change happen. It took only the blink of an eye to put my entire life’s work – and my life – in jeopardy.
In that blink, I was kidnapped at gunpoint and held for one week until I arranged for the ransom to be paid. I was released unharmed but not unchanged, for I learned how to handle a crisis without losing my cool.
Highly motivational, thrilling and thought-provoking, this keynote always brings the audience to the edge of their seats.
During this dramatic keynote, I share the stages of change that I went through during my ordeal. I provide practical advice and crisis management wisdom to leaders as well as implementable strategies on how to help good change happen both personally and professionally. I share how to:
- handle sudden storms without losing your cool
- become a true leader by developing inner strength and inner wisdom
- stay on top of a world that’s always in motion
- understand how change can help you and your team to thrive when others fail
- expect more from yourself and your team